NGS private school tuition fees for the 2020-2021 academic year
- in accordance with the state educational standard of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- in accordance with the individual curriculum "New Generation School";
- remedial classes;
- completing homework in school;
- medical support (including speech therapist, psychologist);
- security system and a one-time issue of a bracelet for SKD;
- additional lessons in swimming, rhythmics, chess;
- 4 meals a day.
- mandatory school form "New Generation School";
- logistics (delivery of children);
- additional extracurricular activities;
- excursions, camps, etc.
The amount of one-time entrance fee to a private school NGS for the 2020-2021 academic year
|Categories||Discount amount in % of the specified amount in the agreement||Note|
If two or more members of the same family* (brother, sister) attend NGS private school at the same time, the tuition fee is reduced accordingly (if supporting documents are provided)
|the second child – 10%
|For the entire period of training|
In case of 100% prepayment for the current academic year (before August 1), 5% for the current academic year
|5%||For the current academic year|
* Conditions for applying discounts for two or more children from a family to study: for example, a family has 3 children, one is in grade 8, the second in grade 5, and the third in grade 0. 100% of the tuition fee is paid for a student in grade 8, 10% is provided for a student in grade 5, 15% for a student in grade 0.